Wellness CoordinatorPosted: 2 weeks ago
BARD cares about the long-term wellbeing and success of our
employees and has decided to add a member to our Team. The
successful candidate is energetic, motivated and passionate about wellbeing and
healthy living. The successful candidate will have a drive to be a part
something unique; an evolving, long term, family owned business that is not
afraid to think outside the box on how to engage and motivate our employees to be
happier, healthier, and have less stress. Part time is 1 or 2 days
per week, this position is based out of Dubuque or Dyersville. Please send your application or resume to email@example.com or apply in person at any of our locations. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Develop, implement, and manage health and wellness programs
- Promote and communicate health programs to employees and spouses.
- Analyze health programs, policies and evidence-based practice to evaluate performance, effectiveness, areas of potential cost
- Work closely with health program vendors.
- Support employees and spouses throughout the wellness process to include nutritional counseling, physical activity
- Assists in the development of strategic wellness plans to address the needs of our employees and their spouses.
- Responsibilities include; provide wellness and nutrition programs to employees and spouses to reduce high risk behaviors
- Develop educational seminars and webinars, marketing and promotion of health and wellness activities and campaigns through
- Connect employees to resources that will aid them in meeting their wellness goals,
- Complies with all HIPAA and ADA laws with respect to protected health information and discrimination.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Plan, Health Reimbursement Accounts, 401 K, Profit Sharing, Wellness, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Pay and an Employee Assistance Program.