Controller & Financial AnalystPosted: 6 months ago
- Top-notch and detail-oriented
- Highly collaborative
- Keen observation and analytical skills
- Meticulous and consistent, with extreme care about minute details
- Creative minds with a technology-forward focus
Your role as the Controller & Financial Analyst:
As the Controller / Analyst, you will be responsible for compiling and maintaining the general ledger and monitor systems to ensure accuracy of accounting records, as well as assist in the preparation and review of monthly financial reports to cost/profit centers. Analyst will be responsible for managing and advancing our Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management Tools. In addition to your general duties, you will be expected to consistently lead and model behavior in alignment with the BARD purpose and core values.
Who You Are:
- You are a solution-minded individual
- You love data and organizing reports to assist your decision making
- You can work independently
- You are excited by new technology and actively seek out new accounting tools
- Finding the needle in the haystack comes easy to you
- You enjoy adding sources of information into your ERP system
- You like being a resource for others and helping them better understand their P&L
- You recognize accounting isn’t just about numbers
- You like to automate everything!
- You are just as energized when things don’t tie out as when they do
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce monthly and annual internal financial statements for each Profit/Cost Center of our organization
- Internal monthly allocations for our general ledger reporting
- Develop and champion business intelligence/corporate performance management tools
- Maintain and review general ledger accounts
- Facilitate annual financial audit process
- Mentor and support end users of Financial Reporting
- Assist the Finance Director with Financial Reporting projects
- Financial Report writing within various software
- Data collection, organization and analysis
- Create reports based on analytical needs of the company
- Analyze and present report data for decision making
- Be the go-to person for ad hoc data-related questions
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Plan, Health Reimbursement Accounts, 401 K, Profit Sharing, Wellness, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Pay and an Employee Assistance Program.